Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Embrace the change. Thankful for everyday.



I feel absolutely wonderful this week after chemo treatment #3! Barely any nausea and my energy level has been amazing. My hair began to fall out heavily over the last few days so last night I decided it was time to bring out the shavers. My sweet husband did the honors and was so gentle with my little noggin. Thank you, babe.
I've taken on my new look with confidence and purpose. This is my fight. I am also very happy to say that my 20 month old daughter, Ava did not scream and run the other direction this morning when she saw her bald momma. She embraced me with all the unconditional love that she normally does without a blink of an eye. Love her. I hope everyone is having a good week! Much love to you all!

7 comments:

Toni said...

Jennifer, your blog is wonderful and such an inspiration to so many, especially women. I hope hundreds and hundreds of people are able to view your blog,if not- you need to put it out there You are a strong, beautiful woman who has taken control of her life- and taken on a fight that you will win. You have so many friends supporting you- as well as the main man upstairs- god speed for your recovery. Love you! Toni

Jen said...

You are so encouraging and I have been so blessed by your positive attitude. I am praying things continue to go so smoothly for you. I am so thankful for your blog and will be sharing it with my friends and family. And seriously, Ava is beyond cute and she is so blessed to have such a strong, courageous Momma!

Emily said...

You are stunning Jenn! Always have been, and losing your hair doesn't diminish how you sparkle.

Alex and Jill said...

Was sent to your blog by my S-I-L Jen. You are beautiful!! Praying for your complete healing.

Suzy and Dustin said...

Jennifer!

You look so GORGEOUS! Seriously, you have the perfect shaped head! ;) I am so proud of you and love you so much. You are such an inspiration to us you don't even know...

You're such a booty whooper! Love you! Suzy

Laura Beth said...

You encourage me each day with your blog, and you still look just as beautiful as ever!! Keep fighting girl...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

jawthrust said...

You are beautiful! You are so couragous!