Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New day, New Do! The Transition to becoming bald and beautiful begins :)





I've had a great day, peaceful. Rested well! I even bounced out of bed and decided it's time to do it...it's time to chop my hair off! It's time for the transition and to make it easier when I become GI JANE bald in less than a week or two...YIKES. So here I am! Excuse me for my complete dorky and over dramatic poses. Never take yourself too serious!
Oh...I also included pic that I found on my Iphone from my first chemotherapy treatment. It's not a very good image of whats happening but you can kinda see my port and iv. It's not as scary as it sounds!
Thank you everyone for all the prayers, support and love. Much love! THINK PINK!

7 comments:

mrsmurry said...

Jennifer! You seriously look SOOOO good with short hair!!!! You are gonna look even better than GI Jane :) You are so strong & I am so proud of how you are coping with all of this. Love you!

Jen said...

I love the faces you are making in these pictures. There is a light in your eyes that is so inspiring. Your strength and faith are radiating from you.

Toni said...

Jennifer- LOVE your new do!! You are beautiful inside and out! Remember to keep the laughter angel with you at all time!!! You have a wonderful sense of humor and your blog and strong mind will help so many others who have to face this same road. Love you girl!!!

Cathy Morris said...

Love your short hair and fun faces! I'm so glad you are able to have such a positive attitude in this tough time! I love reading your posts so we can all see how you are doing. You are so beautiful!

amy harms said...

I love your short hair it is so so cute

Emily said...

Your hair looks great! You are such an inspiration!!! Always here for you!

Sanchie said...

You still look beautiful, plus so cute!
Love you!