Friday, January 8, 2010

My New Year, not so new year Resolutions :)

Keeping it simple folks.
1. LOSE THE REST OF MY BABY WEIGHT. No Joke. I'm going to do it.
2.Join a Yoga and Spin Class
3.Read more.
4.Start riding again. It's been 15 months since my last Dressage lesson. I'm aching to get back on a horse, it's my true passion.
5.Take our first family vacation.
6.Put all of Ava's pics from birth to present in scrapbooks and keep them current.
7.Now that Ava is older....have a date night with the hubs at least 2x month :)

1 comment:

Trey and Kelly said...

Jennifer....
Ava is absolutley beautiful. I check your blog every day to see if you have posted more pics of her. I can't wait for the girls to get together again.
I LOVE YOUR NEW YEARS RES!!! Do you mind if I copy some of yours?
Love you
K