Friday, December 4, 2009

Sac o' potatoes...

Ava went to the Dr yesterday for her 6 month checkup! She weighs 19 lbs and is 27 inches long!! No wonder I have been developing some pretty impressive biceps...I've been carrying around a sac potatoes. Maybe I should attach her to my thighs so they could earn benefit too. Only kidding...well, kind of. She then had to endure the pain of 5 shots to her lil' michelin tire legs. OUCH. She is a very tough little girl (she gets that from me, not her dad...but that is another story). She only cried for literally 5 seconds until I was able to pick her up. I gave her some infant Tylenol when we got home knowing that her lil' legs would be sore. I'm truly lucky to have such a content happy baby girl....seriously she is so good. And to top the day off, Ava slept 13 hours last night...yes, that's right, 13hours. Thank you Jesus. And what did her sleepy mommy do? Go to bed you might ask? NO, of course not. I stayed up until 2am reading the twilight series for the 2nd time. I'm on the last book, breaking dawn. You would think that the second time around reading these books wouldn't be as intense as the first time around but WRONG. Again, i have managed to read them all in almost a week. I heart this series.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................oooops , sorry I lost concentration for a second, back to reality.

No comments: