Friday, October 2, 2009

Straight from Momma's heart....Ava's first Halloween costume!



I'm absolutely in LOVE with tutu's! They are so much fun and I can already picture little Ava wanting to dress up in one everyday when she is older! Well we have been thinking about what to dress her up in for Halloween and we decided it was only fitting for her to be a lady bug since we call her "Bug" or "Buggie". Soooo I put two and two together and decided to make her own handmade, straight from Momma's heart, Lady Bug tutu costume! And I have to brag on myself just a little bit because I think it looks pretty darn SPECTACULAR!! I loved this project! I can see myself making many more in the future...especially when she starts to walk. I also bought her some black cotton tights, a black long sleeved onesie ( I plan on using rhinestones to glue the name "BUG" on the shirt), and I'm going to make a headband with antenna's. YEA!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

it is so cute! you did such a good job!!!!!