Sunday, October 4, 2009

4 months old! Update on this little cutie patootie...

1. I'm rolling from front to back and back to front!
2. I'm starting to reach for objects that are in front of me...my grasper/pincher fingers are very VERY strong (sometimes I pinch mommy and daddy on accident :)
3. I am starting to learn the art of giggling...especially when mommy and daddy tickle me!
4. I LOVE TO SMILE!
5. No tooth yet, but I am a drool making factory. It can make me pretty fussy! Good thing mom keeps teething tablets, Tylenol, and teething rings close by...and of course a lot of hugs and lovin'
6. Mommy had to start supplementing formula into my feedings along with breast milk because she wasn't producing enough and I lost a little weight but I am now getting my belly full and regaining what I lost and more! Thanks Mom!
7. I'm still eating every 3-4 hours and I take at least 2-3 naps that are about a hour long...if Mom is lucky ;)
8. Since I was loosing weight Mommy and Daddy had to start waking me up a few times in the middle of the night to feed to make sure I was getting what I needed. I guess sleeping 12 hours straight was a little too much for my little body that's growing. I now go to bed at 8:30pm, wake up at 2:00am to eat and then again at 7:30am to start my day....but just between you and me I like to wake up around 6:30am to have mommy or daddy come and get me so I can snuggle in bed with them! Works EVERY TIME!
9. I have discovered my two big furry golden retrievers that also share my space with me....Mac loves to hang out with me and I'm starting to get used to him too...He lets me pull on him and use him as a play mat and he doesn't mind at all!
10. I love to be outdoors, go on walks and run errands with mom...though mommy is overcautious about me getting sick with the weather change and swine flu going around so we try to play mostly indoors and away from a lot of crowds.
11. I think it's fun to "talk" to mom and dad! I'm pretty good at mimicking all of mom and dads funny noises!
12. Mommy sings to me all the time and I love it! My favorite songs are "You are my Sunshine" "Itsy bitsy spider", and "Sweet Sweet Baby"
13. Oh and I'm sure you want to know how big I am....12lb 10oz and 25 inches long! I'm pretty long like my mom!

2 comments:

Lane said...

I can't believe she's already 4 months!!! She's getting so big and such a cutie! Those eyes are so pretty!
Awesome job on her tutu...wish I had a little girl to put one on! Adorable! :)
Ok, where did you find a black long sleeve onsie??? I am trying to find one for Judson to put his name on for hospital pictures!

mrsmurry said...

Awww! She is sooo precious! I can see Aiden in her big eyes, so cute!