Friday, August 7, 2009

Who can say "NO" to this face?!?!?!



So I know that people say that you can't spoil babies BUT I feel that Bo and I are well on our way to creating of course a sweet little monster that has us wrapped around her tiny little finger. We were doing so good at night and she was sleeping ALL night but it seems like the past week she is having problems going down for bed time and she will just cry and cry until we pick her up and then she immediately falls asleep...BIG SIGH. She is just so sweet and those big crocodile tears break my heart. She ended up sleeping on my chest all night!! I'm so against co-sleeping with the babe but I was exhausted from working my night 12 hr shift so I gave in :( BUT I definitely can not do this every night so we must show some tough love and get her back into the swing of things. Maybe it's just a phase...but does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?? This is a picture of her last night after her bath and right before "bedtime"....now you can see why it is so hard, she is just too darn cute.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh!!!! She has changed so much, her blue eyes and blondish hair. What a precious little girl. I can't wait to squeeze her tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

YAY!!! I cant wait to see you and that baby belly tomorrow!

Momma C said...

Sleeping habits are TOUGH! I struggled with them too with Maysie. As soon as you think you've got it figured out, she'll go and change on you again! So don't stress too much about it at this age... Maysie slept with me a lot when she was bitty, and now she sleeps all night in her crib. I wouldn't worry about it too much until she is a few months older.

Jen said...

Your so right Caity! It's so nice to hear other moms going through the same thing or have gone through this phase! Funny thing is since that post and just a few days later...she started to sleep 12 hrs again and going down without a fuss.crazy. We have been traveling with her alot this past month and I think that it messes up her schedule. She is always cranky for like 3-4 days when we get home from being gone for a wknd. Too much stimuli I guess.