Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hoooray!!! I got a Moby Wrap!

I've been wanting a moby wrap since Ava has been born! I had recieved a peanut shell sling as a gift but unfortunately Ava hated it...it was a little too confined and snug for her. Poor baby screamed and cried as soon as I put her in it. A friend of mine had told me about the moby wrap and how it was amazing and very supportive of the baby and of your back, shoulders, and neck. So here I am with my MW and i LOVE IT. And the best part is that Ava loves it too. I can also breast feed with her in it! It's very versatile and you can change her positions as she grows. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Soooo...I weighed my self today and I have lost 40 of the 60 lbs so far that I gained with Ava! Hooray! Yes...I can't believe I just announced to the world how much I gained. Whatever. But luckily it's coming off pretty quick giving it's only been 4 weeks since Ava was born. Only a grueling 20 more lbs to go! I get to start working out in a few weeks thank goodness so that should help shed the rest. Wish me luck!!



No comments: