Monday, May 25, 2009

Just call me cinderella.

I've been on a MAD cleaning spree for the past 2 months but now that Ava will be here in just 2 days it seems like I'm cleaning every day and not just the normal pick up but the big momma clean that normal only happens at my house once a week. I'm obsessed, seriously. I can't help it because I just want everything to be perfect, spotless, and tidy. I've always been a clean freak....nothing gets me smiling like a clean house and the smell of lemon pine sol. Yes...I have a problem...I blame it on my mom because she is the same way.
Speaking of my mom, she will arrive tomorrow around noonish! I'm so happy she is coming up a day early! I have been bored out of my mind the last few days just hanging out at the house. Bo has been at work so I don't have his entertainment :(. I'm 39 weeks now and it's apparent. I'm REALLY feeling the pain. I mean c'mon people...it's a chore just to get to get up and go to the bathroom. And my knees feel like they are going to give out on me everytime I stand up. All this weight is dragging me down!!! I know I know...poor me, right. lol. It will all be over soon and we will have our precious little girl :) Only 2 more days!!!!

1 comment:

Lane said...

Hope it all went well yesterday! Can't wait to see pictures of her little sweetness! Girl I hear ya on the 9 lbs...Sterling was 9.6 and was taken 3 weeks early because of that! Hoping this one is not that way!