Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Big news!!




Ava Grace will be making her debut into this world next week via c section! After much discussion we have decided that this is the best choice for us. She is measuring over 9lbs and growing and my cervix is not favorable or changing at this point. We are so excited! It seems so surreal. Let's just say it's been an emotional day for me. I cried when we left the Dr. office this morning. Bo was like.."what's wrong babe?" and I responded with a weepy "I DON'T KNOW....I'm just so happy, and she is going to be here soon and it just amazing." Oh...pregnancy hormones, lol.
I will post the exact day...I'm waiting on my Dr. to call me back. I asked for next wednesday, May 27 so we will see if that day is open for surgery. If not then we will try for Thursday and so on.
She is so beautiful...we saw her on ultrasound yesterday and she is so precious. I can't wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks! This is my belly as of today, 38 weeks. I also wanted to post a picture of the little house we are renting....it's a special place. A place where we will bring our daughter home for the first time, make her first memories and come together as a family. Though we won't be here for long, it will always be Ava's first home and where she spent the first 6 months....so sweet. Oh...and that's my mom on the porch with our dogs. She came for mothers day and we got to spend a few days together! So special. Anyway, I'll post again soon when I find out the exact day next week of Ava's birthday! Keep us in your prayers...

2 comments:

Emily said...

How exciting! I had a c-section as well. The first week post-op is rough, but I actually thought it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. And you will be so enamored with your little girl, it won't matter!

Too funny about your dogs. Right now we keep boxes from our move on the couches at night to keep her off!

Emily said...

I'm so happy for you! You'll get you hold your angel in no time. I love your house by the way, it is so cute!!!