Saturday, May 9, 2009

2:00 in the morning boredom...



This is what happens when you combine no sleep, box of washable markers, pregnant lady's body as canvas, and two people that are extremely bored. Yea, we are strange but body art is soooo much fun! My husband usually paints something more feminine on me but for some reason he was in a what he calls "gangster" graffiti mood ( what ever that means..go ahead, laugh). Had to share these photos! Too funny. Oh, and for those of you that are slightly worried after seeing these photos that we are producing a child...don't worry it's all fun and games. PROMISE we won't paint our baby.
Oh, and I attached another photos of both dogs, Mac and Dakota after their lion cut! Doesn't Dakota look cute with a bow in her hair. It looks like she should be wearing a tutu.

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is hilarious! Ava will love seeing those pictures when she gets older. I didn't know you had a blog. Fun to see your pictures! Oh, I heard the girl's soccer won State??

Lane said...

How funny is that!! I agree, she will love to see that when she gets older. I have been meaning to tell you that you are just the cutest pregnant lady! :) Can't wait till little Ava Grace makes her debut!