Tuesday, April 28, 2009

baby update...35 weeks!

Ok....so I went to the Dr. today and we discussed Miss Ava's arrival. As of right now she is measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule by her weight and growth. Such a big, healthy girl! The Dr. discussed that we might be looking at a c-section if she is weighing over 9.5 lbs because of the risk of having a big baby. He ordered another ultrasound to be done in 3 weeks (I will be 38 weeks) to check her weight to determine what we will do. A lot can happen in 3 weeks in the last month so please keep us in your prayers. I'll be honest, I wasn't very thrilled about having a c section but I have prayed about it and come to peace that the most important thing to me is what comes home with us, our little girl.
So that is the update as of now and we will see as the weeks progress as to what will actually happen! We are both so excited and very anxious about seeing our baby girl! My entire family is thrilled about our little girls arrival and they will all make the trip to see little Ava at the hospital! My mom is staying with us for 1-2 weeks afterwards! She is amazing and so helpful. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing, loving, and supportive family.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

We'll be thinking and praying for you guys!

Jen said...

Thank you! We are so excited!