Monday, March 30, 2009

I could live off of water and sunshine...

Beautiful sunny days! I actually got to wear a skirt today...amazing. I love this weather and I wish it would stay. I'm off work until Thursday and I dream that it will stay like this all week and through the weekend.

Oh, just a thought....I've had numerous people tell me that they think that Ava Grace is going to come the end of april! Thats a whole month early. Crazy. This makes me nervous! I would LOVE to see her early but I just want her to be healthy.

2 comments:

mrsmurry said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant lady ever! You're making me want one even worse! Hehe :) Can't wait to see you Saturday!

Jen said...

I can't WAIT until you deliver the news that you are expecting! I will be so excited! Can't wait to see you!