Friday, March 13, 2009

Ava's room part two


We have added a few more things to our little girls room! The rocking chair you see is Bo's grandfathers that passed away. We re-upholstered it to make it perfect for Ava. Bo and I had an interesting time doing this and it's not the most professional but I love it all the same and I'm sure it will put our little girl to sleep every night. All that is left is a dresser, which we already have, a changing table, a rug, and a few pictures to hang on the other wall (reserved for the maternity pics that my dear friend Anne Camille will be taking next week). I have some left over fabric from doing the chair so I 'm going to try to incorporate it with the room somehow. She will be here in 10 weeks!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, the chair turned out so cute. And I love the curtain! Super cute!