Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ava's crib and bedding!



CUTE! Here is the beginning of our little girls room! I still have to finish decorating and organizing but I love it so far. We rent our little house (I can't WAIT for Bo to graduate this year so we can look at buying when we move!) so we can't paint the walls or do anything drastic, but I think it's adorable so far and I'm making the most of what I can do in this tiny space. Bo and I can't help but smile when we walk into her room and see her little crib set up. I think she'll love it and when I saw the bedding I just knew that it would be perfect for Ava Grace. It's hard to believe that she will be here in 3 months. Please keep me and the baby in your prayers during this last trimester!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love her bedding and room. It looks beautiful. But even more important that little girl is going to live in a house full of love. Just 3 more months!