Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 weeks!


This picture cracks me up. I look so tired! The day before I had the most physically and emotionally day at work and was unbelievably stressed AND it shows here. I'm realizing that it is time to start thinking of me and the baby as I'm getting further along and have decided to go down to part time at the hospital. Being a nurse and pregnant and working 12 hour days is extremely hard on your body, mentally and physically. I will go to part time starting at the end of March when I'm around 31 weeks. I CAN'T WAIT! I think I'm going to sign up for prenatal Yoga in March. I am wanting something to help my body and mind make this last trimester easier and more connected. Labor is sneaking up on me awfully fast and I'll be honest I'm getting nervous.

On a sweeter note, my husband bought me a little bitty charm to go on my necklace. It is the letter "A" to represent our soon to be born daughter Ava Grace. It is so sweet, simple and perfect. How thoughtful! I am so blessed to be surrounded by such love.

Miss Ava Grace is VERY ACTIVE and growing more and more with each week! She always lets her mommy know that she's not alone! We can't believe that she we'll be here in just a few short months! Amazing.

No comments: