Wednesday, January 28, 2009

22weeks!!

The baby is dancing in my belly! I love it! AND Bo can finally feel the baby kick...his/her little muscles are finally strong enough to feel from the outside. I love that Bo has that connection now! He is constantly resting his hand on my belly to feel. I have to tell this story because it's the cutest....So about until a week ago he still hadn't felt the baby move and one night around 2:00 am in the morning as I was snoozing away he was awake laying beside me with his hand on my belly, all of the sudden, very quietly, he was like " Babe, Babe!" I tiredly woke up, "Yes, babe?" And then he said excitedly, "I felt the BABY!!!!" My heart melted. He was so excited and the look on his face was memorable. I was a happy girl. To share that first kick with your significant other and have that connection is amazing.

I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 22 week checkup! He will do another ultrasound to see if we can see the sex again...HOPEFULLY the little sweet pea will have his/her legs uncrossed this time! We are so excited! I'm going to eat a few cookies before the appointment to get the little one moving and active, lol.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: