Friday, November 7, 2008

lub dub...lub dub...lub dub...sweet sounds of our baby's heartbeat

Everything seems so real now. We had our first baby appointment this week (I'm 10 weeks) and it was the most amazing and exciting day of my life! First of all, my Doctor is so nice and very personable and second of all we got to hear the sounds of our sweet little baby's heartbeat! The doctor had said right before he placed the doppler on my belly that since I'm only 10wks that it might be hard to pick up the beat BUT as soon as he laid the doppler on my belly the heartbeat was heard right away, strong, and loud!! It was so exciting...words can't describe. Then to my surprise we got to have an ultrasound! I didn't think I would get one at my first visit! Let me tell you, to see our baby for the first time was priceless. Bo and I were grinning and giggling from ear to ear for the rest of the day...well actually for the rest of the week. We are so incredibly happy and can't wait for the arrival of our little miracle. I'll post a pic of the ultrasound soon!

2 comments:

Anne-Camille said...

Just sitting her smiling at my computer screen.

So happy for you and Bo.

Love you.

Anne-Camille said...

I meant "here."