Saturday, October 11, 2008

Accomplishment!

I passed my nursing NCLEX board exam! I'm officially a licensed registered nurse. I took my exam last thursday and found out at exactly 8:00 am this morning. It was the hardest and most intense exam I have ever taken and I literally buried myself on the couch doing nothing but watching movies and sleeping the last two days awaiting my results . I was so stressed out and was sure that I had failed BUT in some little place inside of me had hope. So when I saw that I had passed this morning I literally almost vomited while crying in happiness at the same time. It's a feeling I can't explain. It's an amazing accomplishment, my accomplishment.

There has been a huge weight lifted off my shoulder and now I can relax, be proud of myself, and begin to concentrate on bigger and more precious things in my future.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I am so proud of you! Yes, now life can be more enjoyable. I am so excited for that precious little person growing inside of you. You will be the best mother. I can't wait for you to experience it all. Love you girl!!!

Anne-Camille said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

kellee said...

I am so proud of you... miss u...