Saturday, September 13, 2008

OK, I'm officially done with ALL of the Stephanie Meyer's "twilight" series. Yes, all 4 books that had a least 600 plus pages in them and I finished them all this week. I only laugh to myself because it seems that since I've been back and am done with school I loved the thought of being completely occupied with something fun and carefree, like my books, so that I wouldn't get restless while Bo was at work and school. Rolla isn't the most exciting place to live ; ) but we make the best of it while we're here. But during this week I did feel a rush of guilt over me because even when Bo came home it took every bit of me to just lay down my novels. I got so wrapped up into the stories and characters that Bo was calling me "weird book lady." I'm glad he was willing to share and just let me be. I laugh to myself because I knew that I was a little obsessed but it was fun to just forget about school and know that I could selfishly devour all my time how I wanted and not feel guilty about having to do something else. This is something that I haven't felt in a LONG time so I rationalized it as a mini mental vacation from everything. But now I'm finished and feeling very satisfied and would recommend anyone to read these books!

Now my time is purely focused on my upcoming NCLEX exam to become an official licensed registered nurse. So AGAIN I'll be diving back into different type of books, but just with a slightly different motivation. It was nice to give myself a week to just relax and now I feel focused and driven.

No comments: