Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just a thought

My worst fear EVER is too look back at what I've done over my life when I'm 99 y/o and say "I wish that I would have...."
This is always stamped in my head. I'm a bit of a dreamer, ok so that is an understatement. For those who know me well I've always had visions of my life and what I want to do while I'm on this earth. Some people in my life say my dreams are a bit out of my reach, unrealistic... but who is to say? They are my dreams and I truly believe that I am my own maker to decide if they are or not. Fear is what keeps us away from the possible, stepping out of our own personal boundaries and taking a risk...living. Or is it rejection, failure, humility? This doesn't scare me, what scares me is not taking the risk and thinking what if? My dreams are personal and I keep them to myself only to know that I've written my own story when I'm ready to take the leap.

1 comment:

Anne-Camille said...

It was a Boston Creme Pie cake from Harps!!! And it WAS yummy!!!!!

Love and miss you.