Thursday, September 4, 2008

Good music and good company

Last night I went out for the first time in centuries (well it seems like centuries anyway) and my good friend Emily and I went and watched my step brother's band, "The Good Fear" play, who by the way is one of my favs (I wish you could have been there AC :). To me there is nothing more fun than kicking back and listening to some good live music, and let me tell ya...the are GOOD. I always want to do this, even when I'm old and gray...it keeps a person young and alive. Music is good for us and it can always lift up your spirits! We had fun, but it was OBVIOUS that we both had not been up that late in a long time because of school AEB the frequent yawning starting around 10:00! Pathetic, I know. We had Fun though and danced anyway! I'll miss my dear Emily when I move!!

ONLY 2 More days til graduation!!! AND Bo comes tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, I already can't sleep and have been up since 5 am b/c I am so excited for today. And now you made me cry. I am going to miss you too! It so weird how everyone is going their own ways. But I am so happy that you get to go home to your hubby, and hopefully in 9 months there will be a precious little baby! I will see you today at our GRADUATION!!!

Anne-Camille said...

I am THOROUGHLY disappointed that I missed it!

:( :( :(

That is one of my most favorite memories with you... the two of us swaying to their music... it was awesome! :)