Sunday, August 10, 2008

Daydreaming...

I have the cases of "I only have a few weeks of school left and I don't care about studying hard core anymore, I just want to pass" blues. It's BAD. No, really. Seriously I have been going non stop since I have been in nursing school and study from the time I get up til the time I go to bed..It's a little obsessive so right now I'm feeling kind of guilty but I'm throwing my hands up and saying I've worked hard and I'm giving myself an early pass to take it easy. I'm still doing great though in my classes so I'm not too hard on myself about it :) I'm imagining it's just because I'm so close to being done I can taste it (sept 6 is my graduation date), and I already have a job lined up!! Your looking at the next Cardiac Nurse!!! This has been the most rewarding and challenging experience. I truly love and am passionate about what I am going to do with my future and look forward to accomplishing my goals.

I came to see Bo this weekend and I am reminded of how much I miss everyday when I am at school. I am so caught up in my whirl wind of a life and when I come home its like a breath of fresh air. I really feel like I have taken a break from life because of school, sounds silly but it consumes me. I think my favorite thing right now when I come home on the weekend is when we take our doggies, Dakota and Mac to the river, going on walks, bike riding, and cooking together. We love being outdoors, and to be all together as our little family is just priceless to me. We have gone through so much together! With me graduating in a few weeks and my husband graduating next year with his Mechanical engineering degree (I'm so proud of him!!) we have a busy year ahead of us. It's exciting to think what lies ahead of us and where we'll be!

1 comment:

Anne-Camille said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!